Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spider in my bed!!

So, as you know, I work at the Utah Shakespeare Festival and the Utah Shakespeare Festival is a professional theater. Professional theaters are required to offer housing for their employees. Which is fantastic because that means I get free housing. Although, free housing doesn't mean that the apartments are nice. The apartment that I live in is partly underground. Also, our apartments don't have air conditioning so when it's really hot I like to open my bedroom window. Bad idea. A few nights ago I found 2 ants crawling on my bed. And this morning there was a SPIDER in my bed. I can't handle spiders. I mean they are fine when they aren't near me but when they are touching me and my bed that's not okay with me. I think it's time to rearrange my bedroom so my bed isn't under my window anymore.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I would have peed my pants. I'm so sorry for you. I guess you better pack up and move to West Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have problems with critters in your bed! chickens, scorpions, and now spiders! I'm so sorry!
    Last week at work there was a huge spider in the bathroom and then the next day apparently there was another one and when my coworker stood up to flush it crawled out from underneath the seat!
    I hope your bed is critter free from now on! Love you!

    ReplyDelete