Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Friday, August 24, 2012

life and things.

I feel so strange. School is about to start and I'm not going back. It is such an interesting feeling. I feel like part of me is missing but then again I'm SO glad that I don't have to go back. I mean 17 years straight of going to school is a long time. But, that's all I've done my whole life so I feel weird. Ugh. Has anyone else felt this way? I'm sure they have. Man. It's weird. I don't know if I like it or not. Maybe it'll be different once school starts and all my friends starting talking about school and the dramas that come with school and all that jazz. Then I'll probably feel much better.

But then there is this scary thing called the future and I have no idea what it has in store for me. So that's scary too. Being in school is nice because you didn't really have to worry about where you were going to be in 2 months because you were going to be in school. Oh boy. Okay. I'm done.

(This post sounds very "Charlie Brown-like" to me. Like it should be in a Peanuts comic strip or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment