Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Mr. and Mrs. Whipple

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pictures of our current life.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Here is our life as of late in a few pictures. 
I'm trying to get better at remembering to take pictures of things. I'm still really bad at it but I'm hoping to get better. 

I'll start with our cute house. We moved in a little over a month ago and we LOVE it! Life is so much better living in a house than an apartment with annoying pot-head neighbors.

Kitchen


Living Room

Living Room


Bar/Dining Area (we don't have room for our kitchen table so it's in the garage)

The Hall

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom (Ignore the fact that the pillows look ugly and they don't have pillowcases on in this picture. They were in the washer at the time.)

Office/Ironing Room/Another extra bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Since we've been married, Justin and I have learned that we need to make our own fun, here in CA. Our little town has very little to offer when it comes to extra curricular activities so we've come up with our own. We first tried Geocaching, we liked that but have only done it a few times because it gets kind of hot so now we have putting competitions in the house. Justin has taken the trophy twice and I have once but I'm feeling a comeback coming on. 

The first time Justin won. He couldn't believe he actually did it.

The second time he won. He started to get cocky. 

The first time I won!

This post is really random but I wanted to post all of the pictures I have as of late. 

Sadly, I only took 2 pictures of our Lake Tahoe trip over the 4th of July. We had so much fun! It was such a blast!

Justin was a sweetheart and pushed me around in the kayak.

Eventually I got brave and tried it by myself.
So, Sadie came home from her mission last week. Sadly, I only took one picture the entire week. Pathetic, I know. We also threw a baby shower for Addie and I'm so sad that I didn't take any pictures because the decorations were so cute. I hope someone took pictures of all of the food. It was pretty adorable if I do say so myself. 

Sadie missed being on the boat and the lake. 
When we came home from our Bunkerville trip our cute house had been taken over by ants. So my manly husband took care of the pesky ants. 

Killing the ants!






No comments:

Post a Comment